Private Fostering

Somebody Else's Child

Are you looking after somebody else's child? Or is somebody looking after your child? By law you must tell your local authority when a child is looked after for 28 days or more, even on some occasions by a relative.

Call 0208 461 7309 to tell the Local Authority about a private fostering arrangement.

More information on what constitutes a private fostering arrangement:

Private Fostering Procedures

See Useful links for access to Bromley's procedures

> Private Fostering Annual Report 2015-16
> Private Fostering Statement of Purpose 2015-2016

Private Fostering App

Have you got our Private Fostering App? It means the information you need is never further than the smartphone in your pocket. Download it for free now via the iTunes or Google Play Store: