Emotional Wellbeing and Mental Health

The Community Wellbeing Service is the single point of access service for children and young people's emotional and mental wellbeing in the borough. Children and young people are referred in (or can self refer), their difficulties are screened and it is then decided how best they can be supported. This could be through therapeutic support or signposting to a more appropriate local service.

If you have concerns about bullying, eating problems, family problems, depression, behaviour problems or anger, contact the Community Wellbeing Service using the details below. Self referrals are accepted. For a video on how to self refer click here

Email: info@bromleyy.org

Secure NHS email: BROMH.bromleyy@nhs.net

Phone: 020 3770 8848

Web Link: www.bromleywellbeingcyp.org

Another excellent site for advice and support is Young Minds .

If you need more specialist mental health support, then the Community Wellbeing Service will refer you to Bromley CAMHS (run by Oxleas NHS Trust). Their website contains useful information about what to expect when you visit as well as strategies and guidance.

Suicide Prevention Strategy

Parents and Carers can self refer to the Community Wellbeing Service, please see the video below

For urgent mental health support at any time of the day or night, call the crisis line on 0800 330 8590 . It is free to call and can provide advice to those in a crisis. These crisis lines are supported by trained mental health advisors 365 days a year. Please see leaflet here for details of other local and national support.